View variable element
Use the view variable element to add a variable that's available in your view. The variables themselves are configured within the Drupal views user interface.
Locating the view variable
To find the View variable element:
- Navigate to DX8 > Templates > View templates
- Create or Edit a View template
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the View variable element.
It includes these configuration settings:
- Variable - Select the view variable to display
- Header - display the header configured within the Drupal view
- Footer - display the footer configured within the Drupal view
- Rows - display the view rows
- Empty - display the no results behavior configured within the Drupal view
- Pager - display the views pager configure within the Drupal view
- Exposed - display all exposed elements within the Drupal view
- Feed icons - display the feed icons
- More - display a more link configured within the Drupal view
- Title - display the Title set within the Drupal view
- Attachment before - display the configured Drupal view attachment before
- Attachment after - display the configured Drupal view attachment after
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.