Using modifier classes and ID's
Add a modifier using the style tree
To add a modifier to a style:
- Navigate to the Style builder. This is available when you edit Base styles or Custom styles. For more, see Using the style builder
- Within the Style editor area, click on the Default button
- Within the Style tree, click on the + icon on the selector you want to add a child to
- In the menu, click on Modifier
- Enter your modifier name in the Custom modifier field. Use (.) for class (#) for id or ( [ attribute name ] ) for attribute.
- Click Add
- The Selector menu will close and the Modifier will be in the Style tree
- Click on the Modifier to apply CSS properties to it.