Use the Menu element to add a Drupal menu to your layout. Use the Menu element in conjunction with Menu templates. For more information, see Menu templates.
Locating the menu element
To find the Menu element:
- Navigate to a page or template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Menu element.
The Menu element includes the following fields:
- Menu - Sets the Drupal menu to Use.
- Only render active trail - Toggle on to only expand links within the active trail
- Start at level x in active trail - You can set your menu to start at a specific level in the menu tree.
- Menu template - Select the Menu template to use. For more information, see Menu templates.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.