List container element
Use the List container element to add a list to your layout.
Locating the list container element
To find the List container element:
- Navigate to a page or template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the List container element.
The List container element includes the following fields:
- List type - Set the type of list:
- Unordered list (ul)
- Ordered list (ol)
- Description list (dl)
- List style - Apply a List custom style to you list.
- Match heights - Match the height of the element using:
- None - Removes the match heights at the specific breakpoint
- Class - Match the height of the element with another element with the same class name
- Children with class - Match the heights of any child elements with the same class name
- Child element - Match the heights of all child elements of the same type.
For more information on Match heights, see Match the heights of elements.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.