Use the Content element to exclude a Drupal field from your layout. Its mainly used in conjunction with DX8 and Drupal Layout Builder.
Locating the content element
To find the Content element:
- Navigate to a page or template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Content element.
The Content element includes the following fields:
- Drupal field - Sets the Drupal field to exclude from display.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.