Entity reference element
Use the entity reference element to add a reference to some content to your layout.
Locating the entity reference element
To find the Entity reference element:
- Navigate to a page or template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Entity reference element.
The Entity reference element includes the following fields:
- Entity type - Select the type of content that you want to reference.
- View mode - Select the view mode you would like the entity to use when displaying on the page, for example select teaser to display the referenced entity using the teaser view mode.
- Entity - Start typing the title of the entity that you would like to be displayed on the page, a list of entities matching what you have typed in will appear below the text field. Click on the entity that you would like to be displayed.