Content properties allow you to add content to the :before and :after pseudo elements.
Adding content properties to a style
To add Content properties to a style:
- Navigate to the Style builder. This is available when you edit Base styles or Custom styles. For more, see Using the style builder
- Within the Style editor area, click on the Properties button
- Then select Content > (Select a Content sub-group) in the menu.
The Content properties include the following groups of fields:
- Image picker - Add an image as a content property.
- Icon picker - Add an icon font as a content property
For details of each property, see Icon content property.
Strings and counters
- Type - Set the type of content to a string, counter or custom string
- Value - Set the string or counter content
For details of each property, see Strings and counters properties.
Counter reset and increment
Note: Counter reset and increment are not technically Content properties but they are used with the Counter content property so they have been included within this group in the Style builder.
- Counter reset - Resets the counter to start at 1
- Counter increment - Sets how the counter will be incremented.
For details of each property, see Counter reset and increment properties.