Using the style builder
The Style builder has a number of features. Each of these have been described in the following sections:
- Style preview - Use this to see what your style looks like while you're creating it. See Using the style preview
- Selector menu - Use this to add CSS selectors to your style. See Using CSS selectors
- Style helpers - Use these as 'quick starts' when creating styles. See Using and creating style helpers
- Tidy styles - Use this to remove empty fields from the style builder.
- Properties menu - Use this to add CSS properties to your style. See Applying CSS properties
- Breakpoint menu - Use this to add CSS properties to specific breakpoints. See Applying CSS properties